Collection of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information directly from you or when you deal with us in person, by telephone, letter, email or visit our website. The information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number and email address. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to deal with you or provide you with the information you may require.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
- To carry out or respond to your requests;
- To our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- To our third party service providers to include in a database compiled by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest to you;
- To seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
- To monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by Visually Unique;
- To our successors and/or assigns;
- To provide offers that may be of interest to you; and/or
- To better understand your preferences.
Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with research, professional advisory, marketing services or technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.